Another USA Venturcraft trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered a replacement mattress from the below:
The Foam Factory, Mattresses, Conventional Foam
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG

The original mattress was a little lumpy but if you have an exped over the top of the old foam you should be fine. The cost of the best foam, Dacron wrapped and with a new striped cover was just under $300 shipped.

You can take the mattress cover off and wash it. Check the foam and see it there are any hard spots. Mine had two letters, onn on each side, F which I assumed was firm and the other was S for soft. The S side was definitely more comfortable.

Last edited:
Maybe a little shake down cruise, one night, possibly Mt Ord or close by so it is easy for everyone to make and not too hot.

I'm thinking this might work We should talk Friday at the monthly meet. I'm heading out of town this Sunday early for work for a few days so this weekend is not good for me.

Congrats Pete, have you flopped around on the mattress much? mine is clean but appears original and is kinda of brickish, needs to be replaced.

Thanks! Yes, laid on it this past weekend. It feel 20 years old. For the interim I was planning to plop my exped mattress over the top but the longer term plan was to replicate what Steve did with his new mattress as he describes in another post.

I ordered a replacement mattress from the below:
The Foam Factory, Mattresses, Conventional Foam
View attachment 1444447 View attachment 1444448

The original mattress was a little lumpy but if you have an exped over the top of the old foam you should be fine. The cost of the best foam, Dacron wrapped and with a new striped cover was just under $300 shipped.

You can take the mattress cover off and wash it. Check the foam and see it there are any hard spots. Mine had two letters, onn on each side, F which I assumed was firm and the other was S for soft. The S side was definitely more comfortable.

Walking out to trailer hoping for a soft side underneath....

Kwik Kamp is the motorcycle version that Phil made the frame and remodel for. Turned out better than what @Rudster and I have.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Somebody needs to buy this...beef up the axle, some new hubs, rims tires, set and forget it.

Is there a build thread for the Kwik Kamp trailer mod?
I sold my Venturcraft a while back and regret it. Hard to find them but I am seeing a few Kwik Kamps out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom