Another Newb with a 60

Hello all. I picked up my 60 a few months back, and have been in love with it ever since.
IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

I have been lurking around here for a while and very impressed with the wealth of knowledge there is here. Great site!

Welcome!!

This will help you through the tough days when all you think about are mods for your Cruiser....

Repeat after me, "Hello, my name is _______, and I'm a CruiserHolic."

But really, NICE ride. I'm not a fan of Yellow, but shooooooot!!! That looks great!

Welcome to MUD!

That is one nice looking FJ60. I can't every remember seeing a yellow one before.
Ha, well, it was originallty the brown color, and when I got it, the previous owner had just repainted it to this wonderful yellow. The good thing is that it realy stands out in the crowd!

It has 221k miles on it, and runs, but needs some help to make it run smoother. Can't wait to get my hands dirty.

This will help you through the tough days when all you think about are mods for your Cruiser....

Repeat after me, "Hello, my name is _______, and I'm a CruiserHolic."

But really, NICE ride. I'm not a fan of Yellow, but shooooooot!!! That looks great!
I wish it was just the cruiser. Unfortunatley, it is more like "Hello, my name is Grayson, and I am a carholic."

zcruiser

Needs monitoring
Are you sure there are no homeowners covenants against a vehicle that color?

Wow! :eek:

But really, it does look amazing.

Welcome :flipoff2: (<-- official greeting). That's bright! I kinda like it. I would look bad ass with some black wheels and mudders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom