Annual Payette Draw Run 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Saturday forecast is lookin good.

Partly Cloudy. High 87F and low 55F. Winds SW at 11 mph. 0% chance of precipitation.
BS, it always rains at Payette.

BS, it always rains at Payette.

Ahhhh...an afternoon sprinkin' always cools things down nicely! Last year was perfect. Threatened but only sprinkled and kept the bugs away.

attachment.php

Final (?) count for tomorrow afternoon:

Me
azrider
bluecruiser
mrhustle23
Brittan
FJ40LVR
clarkrw3

I'll plan on being at the gas station at 2ish, but since Brittan can't make it 'til 3ish should we make that our departure time? Doesn't bother me to push it one extra hour. Maybe just keep it at 2 and let all you :hillbilly:'s be late like last year.:flipoff2:

3pm would actually work a bit better for me as well.

Don't wait for me...I will probably catch the group up on the forest service rd. or see ya'all at the campsite around dinner time. Got a big job to complete now on Friday will be working all night tonight:wrench: to get it done it time.

Just checked. No fire restrictions. :cheers:

Last edited:
Violation of these restrictions is punishable by a fine of up to $5,000 and imprisonment for up to six months.

:eek:

Uh actually I would like to retract my earlier statement. I, like Obama, have expiration dates on my statements.

One of the links on the right stated there were no restrictions. Then I noticed the BIG HUGE ICON ABOUT FIRE RESTRICTIONS on the upper right. Sigh...

dangerlevel_high.jpg

Nope, no fire devices except petroleum fueled:

Use of petroleum-fueled stoves, lanterns, and heating devices are allowed, and some developed campgrounds are also exempted from these restrictions.

Would like to join you guys but have to make a run to San Diego. Was looking to put a few dents and scratches on my Landcruiser but will do that on another trip. Take plenty of pics and post them..have fun all :beer: Only you can prevent forest fires.

If I remember right, wasnt last year also no-fire restricted?

Final (?) count for tomorrow afternoon:

Me
azrider
bluecruiser
mrhustle23
Brittan
FJ40LVR
clarkrw3

I'll plan on being at the gas station at 2ish, but since Brittan can't make it 'til 3ish should we make that our departure time? Doesn't bother me to push it one extra hour. Maybe just keep it at 2 and let all you :hillbilly:'s be late like last year.:flipoff2:

I can be there at between 2:30 and 3pm. Will that be okay for you guys?

Thanks

Yes it was Murf. And Like last year... we wil not be creating any forest fires.

3 would work better for me as well....but will keep an eye on discussions.

Last edited:
are we going to be able to use the CSC grill? That impacts my menu options.

Thanks

... Was looking to put a few dents and scratches on my Landcruiser but will do that on another trip. ...

This isn't a great trail for putting dents and scratches in the body, there are others that are much better for that! This one is fantastic for putting scratches on the underside, axles, etc and bending arms, driveshafts, etc. :hillbilly:

Don't know about that....I have heard of many a fj getting body damage on the one rock....you know the one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom