Annual Payette Draw Run 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well based on that, I doubt he'll want to bring his new Xterra. ....

I'm not much of a Renault fan, so not sure how well they wheel, how durable they are, there is a chance it would do fine? The pickup :whoops: was on an exit road creek crossing, a fluke/driver :whoops:, after it completed the trail. It's a trail that has risk of damage, so not sure I would recommend it for a new driver in a new/unknown rig? I don't know how the new Extras are setup/equipped/capable they are, maybe Spike knows?

Nope, haven't kept up on newish X's. Any stock truck is liable to take damage on Payette though, no matter the driver. It has the potential to be a mean trail.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm still thinking he may not want to bring it along. I work with him, so I'll keep bugging him at work though. :grinpimp:

I'll give it a shot - may need some help. I am in for camping both nights. Let me know what dates are decided upon as I can't make it to the next meeting

I'll give it a shot - may need some help. I am in for camping both nights. Let me know what dates are decided upon as I can't make it to the next meeting

The weekend of 6/26.

put me in I think I will make it this year. And my sister in law is in town that weekend which is even more incentive to be out of town. Maybe me and Liam.

I'll be there of course, dont know about camping yet though.

Bman, you having trouble keeping the 60 cool? I'm running the mechanical fan on the 5.7 and it keeps the temps under 215 even during the hottest days last summer. Runs about 205 on the highway. I'm still running the stock radiator as well.

How about for the Saturday morning group going up the hill meet at the usual Ba'ja gas station near Fountain Hills. Say around 7:30am?

attachment.php

Hopefully I'll be a day ahead of the Saturday group, which means it's likely that if I have any problems with the 60 on the road, a random stranger might stop to help. It's good to know I won't be relying on Murf this time. :flipoff2:

BMAN,
Let me know what time you plan on heading out Friday. Maybe we can caravan.

-Norm

I hope to be going up on Friday as well....the sister-in-law will be in town which means an early escape is in order. I should be able to head up anytime after about 2pm on friday.

How about for the Saturday morning group going up the hill meet at the usual Ba'ja gas station near Fountain Hills. Say around 7:30am?

Sounds like a plan. You camping Sat night? I'm gonna bring breakfast burritos again. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom