Events/Trails Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet - Save the Date - September 16-19, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It may seem ridiculously early to book cabins for next years event but it’s not. We have already booked. 😊
There are a limited number of cabins and they book-up early.

We book our cabins to have a central meeting place for some of the evening meals. Our group from Southwest Georgia and North Florida always try to get cabins that are in the same area and share a common parking area. Windrock also have areas for campers (caravans) as well as primitive camping. There are also a number of hotels within :15 minutes of the park.

I’m waiting to see if Logan’s run is that weekend, like last year.

I’m waiting to see if Logan’s run is that weekend, like last year.
Early on, late September didn’t interfere with any other east coast Cruiser event that I recall. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Although our event dates have been fairly consistent for 6+ years now, it’s difficult to guarantee that there will not be a conflict.

Went ahead and reserved a cabin. Sleep 4 , just me if anyone wants to share.

Decided to go no matter what, this year have some upgrades to the 73 that need a real test .

For those of you that need a lot of lead time to make arrangements at work here’s the dates for this year‘s 70 Series Meet & Greet. 09/22-25/2022.
A number of us have already booked cabins …. It’s never to early. 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom