SOLD Ann Arbor: 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - Originally from Texas - No Rust (1 Viewer)

Ocho77

SILVER Star
I purchased this from Crush about 6 months ago. No markings on the guard that I can tell. I’m actually debating on selling it if anyone’s interested. Mud Price would be $17,500 as that’s what I’m in it for. I’ve replaced the exhaust, removed the tint, installed snake blinders, replaced the mirrors, tuned the carb among other things. Miles are around 270k but changes as I drive it about every other day. PM me if interested.

Didn't he purchase it less than 6 months ago? I didn't realize he sold it so quickly. Where are you located?

cheezypoof

SILVER Star
I’m in Concord, NC. Actually just now sold it to a member. It’s a great truck but you know how it goes

That would be me. My first FJ after falling in love in the 80s. Funny enough, I'll be bringing it back to Michigan. At least we're keeping the shipping guys busy...

Thanks to the Mud community for sharing your knowledge, and for helping me find this beauty!

Ocho77

SILVER Star
That would be me. My first FJ after falling in love in the 80s. Funny enough, I'll be bringing it back to Michigan. At least we're keeping the shipping guys busy...

Thanks to the Mud community for sharing your knowledge, and for helping me find this beauty!
Ha! I almost sent you a message when I saw this earlier yesterday. Odd that this has changed hands so many times in less than a year.

cheezypoof

SILVER Star
Ha! I almost sent you a message when I saw this earlier yesterday. Odd that this has changed hands so many times in less than a year.

I know, right!? Something that would normally raise serious red flags, but in this case I was 100% confident after seeing the history of this truck on Mud. Big thanks to @Crush 4 for taking his time to answer my questions the other day! Can't wait to get in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom