Amazon 1st & 2nd row floor mats $35 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I installed mine yesterday. They look great, nice thick material. The front ones fit perfectly. The right passenger rear fit perfectly. The only issue was the rear driver’s side didn’t line up perfectly with the feet of the driver’s seat. Not enough to bother me, but it makes the middle of the two rear ones not line up 100%. They are only off by maybe 1mm.

In any case, I’m very happy with them so far. I still had the OEM rug carpets in the middle row where my kids sit 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Installed mine yesterday. Nice custom fit for $32. Very satisfied with the product. Thanks @Myers. :cheers:

These reviews make me even more angry that I missed them. Glad they're working out for you guys.

@Ayune wanna ship them to nj instead?

Received mine today.
Fitment is perfect and they are better quality than I expected for that price.
20190522_164706.jpg
20190522_164641.jpg

Now, can somebody tell me how the heck you remove these?
20190522_163638.jpg

I got mine on amazon shipped prime. Pretty pumped to have gotten in on the deal!!

just installed my set. love that the rear ones cover the entire back unlike my stock ones which left the center carpet exposed.

Well it'll cost between $50-60 to ship to you as opposed to the $7.95 Amazon will charge for returning it. Unless I tell USPS it's full of VCR tapes, then it's $27. 15# box, 21"x16"x12"
Yeah, didn't look where you were until after I posted that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom