Am I dumb? $32k for an 06 with 98k miles… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that's pretty funny. I immediately recognized this dealer name bc they seem to have come out of nowhere and now have the majority of the 100s in central TX but I got terrible vibes from them when i went to look at one - the frame looked like baklava (rusted) and they had clearly just painted over it and were charging a price that would suggest it never left TX. in fact, the other 3 100s they had on the lot were rusted like crazy too. i ended up peering into the window of the only nice condition vehicle they had on the lot (GX470) and the fking dealer remotely set off the alarm... now i just ignore any posting from YOTARANCH
All I can definitively say is this one looks really good. But there are some serious issues including an entire repaint minus one door. Plus the engine has been out of it at some point based on where they painted in the engine bay. Carfax shows one accident but that wasn’t where the concern was….

All I can definitively say is this one looks really good. But there are some serious issues including an entire repaint minus one door. Plus the engine has been out of it at some point based on where they painted in the engine bay. Carfax shows one accident but that wasn’t where the concern was….
Mine or the yota ranch?
This is the one I’m looking at:

F234665C-2B3E-477C-A0FC-393FEB760FBD.jpeg

I called multiple times on a vehicle and kept getting “we’ll call you back” but I never got a call back from them. When I was able to talk to someone on the phone they acted like I was completely putting them out of their way to explain any service records or mechanical records they may know about the vehicle. They dodged questions about where the vehicle was from and said it was rust free. I asked for some undercarriage pictures before I made the couple hour trip and never got them or any sort of follow up. Oh and they still have the vehicle in their inventory.

All in all very unprofessional. I could tolerate their kinda rude attitude initially but I bet others would have written them off immediately.

I called multiple times on a vehicle and kept getting “we’ll call you back” but I never got a call back from them. When I was able to talk to someone on the phone they acted like I was completely putting them out of their way to explain any service records or mechanical records they may know about the vehicle. They dodged questions about where the vehicle was from and said it was rust free. I asked for some undercarriage pictures before I made the couple hour trip and never got them or any sort of follow up. Oh and they still have the vehicle in their inventory.

All in all very unprofessional. I could tolerate their kinda rude attitude initially but I bet others would have written them off immediately.
haha that reminds me - i called to ask if they still had the [rare color] LC i was looking at, which was 1 of 3 LCs they had on the lot and they only have maybe 8 vehicles total, and the guy on the phone says "which car?... oh.... uh...what is it?...yeah, oh it's still available. um, we've been getting a lot of calls about that one. very nice condition."

I'm sure you have, big guy. it was in terrible condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom