All Weather Floor Mats - 2015 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been looking for some time to get OEM black floor mats for 1st Row, 2nd row, and cargo area of a new to me 2015 LC. I’m not having any luck at local dealership or online and therefore considering non-OEM options. Any perspectives/suggestions on whether I should continue my OEM journey or consider a specific non-OEM option? Appreciate any suggestions.

Use dependent for me. I put Weathertechs in front and 2nd row. They're nice and fit really well, with raised lip to contain messes. Pop out and hose 'em off for cleaning.

If I wasn't tracking in dirt and debris from camping and stuff then the original carpet mats would be fine. If you can find them of course.

I suggest quitting the OEM journey and going with either WeatherTech or Husky. There are lots of threads debating those 2, but either is a much, much better choice over OEM. WeatherTech has better coverage under the accelerator pedal and Husky has better coverage over the dead pedal. Your choice. I use WeatherTech and really like the extra roll up flap on the cargo are mat that covers the tailgate carpet. My tailgate carpet looks new even after 8 years of heavy duty camping and hauling use.

My truck came with WT and I dislike how the dead pedal is only half covered, but made a flap out of ABS plastic that does the same thing. Others complaint about WT curling up but I’ve never had that happen in a half dozen vehicles with them.

To do it over again I’d go Husky

I have Husky on my 2016 LC. They are great in the front. They are "ok" in the back. If you constantly move the front seat back and forth, the rear mat tends to bunch up as the seat pushes it. other than that no complaints.

The OEM ones suck. They came with my truck new, I switched to husky after the first winter.

Weather tech or Husky are exponentially better then OEM.

I also went with Husky for the first time with my 2018 LX after having Weathertechs in my last 4-5 cars. I think I like the Husky's better. I like that they are not as textured because the Weathertechs seem to get crud lodged in there and it never comes out.

I also went with Husky for the first time with my 2018 LX after having Weathertechs in my last 4-5 cars. I think I like the Husky's better. I like that they are not as textured because the Weathertechs seem to get crud lodged in there and it never comes out.
Ditto although the WT mat in the rear "dog room" works well and has a flap that covers the drop down tailgate.

If someone is contemplating swapping their OEM floor mat set (1/2 row) for aftermarket mats, I’d be interested in the OEM mats you’d be replacing. Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom