All-in-one 12V Fridge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A bit of a cross-post here. I just posted in the 200 section where I usually spend my time, but realized it applies to all vehicles on mud that want to get out camping.

Anker ran a Kickstarter a few months ago for a 12V fridge that integrates a battery and solar charging. For a 200, you can just plug the fridge into the 12V when moving and setup a panel when you get to camp for a handy touring setup without need for a dual battery/dc-dc or separate power station.

They're offering 25% off now during presale, with availability on June 20th. You sign up for the coupon now, then you use it on Amazon after June 20th.

Anker EverFrost Powered Cooler—Everlasting Coolness. Anytime, Anywhere.

With Anker EverFrost Powered Cooler, get long-lasting and ice-free cooling anytime, anywhere—perfect for adventurers and anyone who enjoys a refreshing cold beverage on the go.
www.anker.com

My brother and a friend got them during the Kickstarter and they're happy with what they got. Battery lasted all day during 90 degree sun inside a parked van. Both noted that the AC/DC wall charger got very warm, but otherwise a top notch product.

No affiliation, just sharing because I hadn't seen much mention here and I think it's a great way for folks to start dipping into super-tourer territory without too much commitment.

theres a reason why the other fridges with internal batteries havent really taken off outside the specialized market they were developed for,,, maybe with advertising Anker can find an audience.

i dunno, might be late to the game with the portable power banks available these days, time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom