SOLD Alabama: 2017 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax Super White w/ Bilstein 5100's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Selling my very well kept Tundra. Truck is in excellent physical & mechanical condition, well maintained, and fully functional. No wrecks, fender benders, or single vehicle accidents. 4wd, tan leather with no tears, new battery 01/06/21. At 105,000 miles I had extensive service done. All fluids replaced (transmission, transfer case, front and rear diffs, oil and filter), as well as new break pads and rotors resurfaced, serpentine belt replaced.

Installed Bilstein 5100 shocks on all four corners at just under 100k miles. These are the same as the Bilstein 4600's installed on the TRD off-road package but the front shocks are adjustable to 3 settings. Mine are set at the middle height setting to get it almost level. Truck rides and looks great. Also swapped to 2018 LED headlights and fog lights as well as a 2020 OEM head unit that includes CarPlay. Has full functionality and makes a big difference in usability.

Tires are Toyo ATIII’s LT275/70R18 with less than 5k miles on them.

Husky X-Act Contour floor liners throughout. Have the original chrome door handles and mirror caps that will be included with sale. Also, the OEM steps will be included. Bed liner and UWS tool box included. Toolbox has new hydraulic arms and lock with key.

Has factory remote start that works with factory fob. Spare key in addition to primary key and fob and included.

EDITED for mods have continued with. Asking $38,000

Sorry for not having updated this sooner.
IMG_0230.jpeg
71324C42-643C-4CCA-B07C-27C2D9F25962.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg

Pictures removed due to being outdated. Wheels and tires were replaced and head unit was swapped for a 2020 unit.

Last edited:
IMG_0241.jpeg
IMG_0242.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0244.jpeg

EDIT FOR PRICE INCREASE due to mods and current market value.

$38,000

Last edited:
Actually not sold, I just forgot I posted here. Ended up continuing with some light mods but considering selling again. I can't seem to scratch an itch I've got to daily a 100 series. Got some 18'' TRD rims and threw on Toyo ATIII's in 275 70R18. Installed the newer smoke chrome LED headlights and fog lights that are on newer Tundras. Also just managed to snag a head unit from a 2020 that has CarPlay and wire it up with a conversion harness. So much nicer for navigation being able to use Waze or whatever while keeping full OEM functionality.

Actually not sold, I just forgot I posted here. Ended up continuing with some light mods but considering selling again. I can't seem to scratch an itch I've got to daily a 100 series. Got some 18'' TRD rims and threw on Toyo ATIII's in 275 70R18. Installed the newer smoke chrome LED headlights and fog lights that are on newer Tundras. Also just managed to snag a head unit from a 2020 that has CarPlay and wire it up with a conversion harness. So much nicer for navigation being able to use Waze or whatever while keeping full OEM functionality.
What's the mileage sitting at now?

Any new pics with the new upgrades?

What's the mileage sitting at now?

Any new pics with the new upgrades?
Land Caesar was correct and I apologize for leaving the post outdated. I have updated as best I could while on mobile. Currently right at 109,326 miles. Snapped one new pic and put up top. Removed some that are no longer accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom