AirDownGearUp SS1: Storage, Sleeper and Drawer System for 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think this one we retrofitted the anchor bars because those were never sold new with the uncoated birch - I think.
Thanks Andy, helpful clarifications. ^^You are correct, this had the original anchor system when new and then you upgraded me to the newer bars when I bought the drawer. Sale pending but I’ll post here when sold. Thanks all.

ADGU,

Do y’all have a pic of the half system put in with the 3rd row? Really looking for a good option that retains my 3rd row because I use a lot.

ADGU,

Do y’all have a pic of the half system put in with the 3rd row? Really looking for a good option that retains my 3rd row because I use a lot.
Yeah definitely. Excuse the downrev material, drawer face and poor picture quality, but here you go!

20210901_131825.jpg

20210831_161437 (1).jpg

Thanks for the pics!

I’m ideally looking for a system that retains both 3rd row seats, that can be taken in and out with minimal effort. I don’t mind leaving the brackets attached to the floor if compatible with the seats down. But, it would probably be a complete redesign for y’all so I understand.

System is sold, thanks.
As the new owner of this system I’m glad I was able to make this happen. I’ll get pictures once I have it fully installed!

One thing we found out removing it was the M6 bolts didn’t weather well and the back drivers side one was a pain to remove. @canyonrider and I spent some time with pliers after the Allen key rounded out.

I suggest anti-seize during the install on these.

As the new owner of this system I’m glad I was able to make this happen. I’ll get pictures once I have it fully installed!

One thing we found out removing it was the M6 bolts didn’t weather well and the back drivers side one was a pain to remove. @canyonrider and I spent some time with pliers after the Allen key rounded out.

I suggest anti-seize during the install on these.
I bet those were black oxide screws. We've since switched to stainless and they seem to hold up better. That's a tough application because it's exposed to the exterior elements and it's right behind the wheels and near the exhaust. Heat, road chemicals/water and time make for a hard time for a bolt/screw. Agreed anti-seize is smart.

If you need anything to freshen up the system or want to add a drawer, let us know. You scored a great deal!

image2 (2).jpeg

Introducing the Fridge Rack!

The fridge rack isolates your fridge from your cargo while providing hard-mounting points for modular storage, including Rotopax!
This option protects your fridge from the rest of your cargo, keeps objects from falling behind your fridge and provides a multitude of mounting solutions for any kind of gear you want to keep handy in your car.

This is compatible with all Air Down Gear Up Dedicated kitchens in all vehicles.

The rack:

Made from a single sheet of 6061 aluminum and machined to our exact specifications in our Colorado shop. Most other metal racks in this industry are made from steel and are thin, heavy and sharp edged. We make our enclosure with 3/16" 6061 aluminum and chamfer/bevel every single edge so that everything you touch is soft and rounded. This means your gear and fingers will not be snagged, frayed, scratched, dinged or marred by our rack. Since we machine this aluminum and do not bend it, we can use stronger 6061 aluminum. It's light, strong and soft to the touch.

The rack includes an adjustable ceiling shelf for additional, load bearing storage. The shelf can be setup with or without front and back walls, and is adjustable in height to best accommodate your fridge size.

The rack alsoincludes a configurable panel set for the vehicle forward end of the fridge to be used for mounting electronics or miscellaneous other gear. The pictures all show a 100, but this will be the exact same product in an 200.

20231110_114922.jpg

image4 (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom