air filter help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am looking for this style air filter, i think its the same bottom and element as the USA gas version so i would be happy to save on shipping and just do the top and flex tube..
any of ya guys help me out with it?
diesel air cleaner.jpg

Looks a lot like an 80 series. Medtro had an early one he was parting out. Might see if that would do you any good. John

thanks inkpot, its the same case as the 80 series i believe its just a nicer top for my app.

Rhino,

Here is a better shot of my canister, note the intake is in the front and works perfect for the snorkel hose connection. I've seen some canisters that have the intake on rear which I think come from something besides a 60.

Doug
DSC03509.JPG

thanks inkpot, its the same case as the 80 series i believe its just a nicer top for my app.
I must admit that the 80 series filter unit is the Schizl. It is huge, has a nugget trap in the bottom that really works, and the OEM elements are washable. I am thinking about coating my housing with ceramic heat resistant coating to reduce my intake temps in the SC. I'm playing around with a couple of ideas to help cool it down without having to go to a full blown intercooler. John

thanks for the better pic doug.

may end up modding mine, dont feel like paying spectres price and thats the only place i can seem to find one.

Did you check with Medtro at CSC to see if there was an air cleaner still available on that rig they parted out? I don't remember. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom