SOLD Air Down Gear Up - SS1 Sleeper Platform with Charcoal Coating (LA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Planning to sell my car soon so am starting to part with things. This was used for about 2-3 months and only slept on a handful of times. Everything is in great condition, works, and looks great. Some scratches on the coating. I also added some spacers to get about a half inch extra height. Comes with all original hardware.

Total cost was $1250 for the platform, coating, and shipping. Selling it for $750 which is just the retail price of the sleeper platform without the coating. I can deliver in the LA/OC area as well.

Located in Los Angeles - Pasadena.

8/3/21 - Updated price to $600

9E7DD7F1-CEA2-4F63-B537-225FA18D0A7E.jpeg

C8D38818-C4D1-4F0B-82FE-3AC6BB79D7BC.jpeg

Last edited:
What does this fit??

I used the exped megamat duo LW (long wide) and it was able to fit me, my gf, and my dog. Super comfy.
I think they meant vehicle. From history looks like a 100 series?

If you were back in Atlanta I’d be heading over stat…but alas, you’re on the left coast.

I think they meant vehicle. From history looks like a 100 series?

If you were back in Atlanta I’d be heading over stat…but alas, you’re on the left coast.

Oh yes this fits perfectly in my 2005 LX470. Yup just moved to the west coast a month ago haha.

What series is this for? Potentially looking for this for my 200

ADGU offers an upgrade kit for the 200 series

Planning to sell my car soon so am starting to part with things. This was used for about 2-3 months and only slept on a handful of times. Everything is in great condition, works, and looks great. Some scratches on the coating. I also added some spacers to get about a half inch extra height. Comes with all original hardware.

Total cost was $1250 for the platform, coating, and shipping. Selling it for $750 which is just the retail price of the sleeper platform without the coating. I can deliver in the LA/OC area as well.

Located in Los Angeles - Pasadena.

8/3/21 - Updated price to $600

View attachment 2740555

View attachment 2740556
Will this fit the LC 200. If so will be interested

I’ll take it if there is a way to get it to CT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom