Ahc flush and now ahc shudders/hiccups on downward movement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I followed the directions @PRADDO made on the thread for ahc fluid change….now I have a hiccup in my end result. I followed the direction and all seemed good until I noticed after driving around a bit (the ride was great-better than before) and coming to a stop. I went from N to L and I heard and felt some shuddering and thudding while lowering. This also occurred a couple other times while lowering from H to N and N to L. Not when I raise it up for the most part.
It didn’t do it every time but it still does often. But it always finishes its cycle. Of coarse when I got home and went through all the cycles tonight it didn’t do it once.
Any ideas?
I’m about to do another fluid exchange to rule out any air in the lines, although I don’t see how air could have gotten in. Everything worked well prior to the fluid change.
07LX w/81k miles.

IMG_9543.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpeg

If you mean it's "dropping" at the end of or during the adjustment a little before resuming normal descent or ascent, there's air in the system. Keep bleeding.
It’s going through the steps from N to L and H to N to L without problems but now, mostly when lowering, it shudders and thuds while it’s going down. But it still finishes its task. Ride is smooth and I’ve got about 9 lines of movement between L and H on the reservoir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom