AHC error msg after fluid change (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just changed my AHC fluid and I am getting an AHC error message and am unable to get out of Low level. Any help greatly appreciated.
1. Sucked all fluid out of reservoir.
2. Refilled reservoir.
3. Bled all 4 corners.

I just changed my AHC fluid and I am getting an AHC error message and am unable to get out of Low level. Any help greatly appreciated.
1. Sucked all fluid out of reservoir.
2. Refilled reservoir.
3. Bled all 4 corners.
Did you refill the reservoir after bleeding?
What’s you level in the res?
What does the error message say?
What year is your LX?
How many miles?
Where did you source your AHC fluid? Was it in a can or a plastic bottle?

Did you refill the reservoir after bleeding?
What’s you level in the res?
What does the error message say?
What year is your LX?
How many miles?
Where did you source your AHC fluid? Was it in a can or a plastic bottle?
It actually fixed itself. Disconnected battery and waited about an hour and code went away. Had a friend with Techstream scan it and it was the C1763 code. AHC fluid was in metal can from Toyota. Current fluid level is slightly under max when height is set to neutral. Refilled reservoir after draining but before bleeding. 68K miles.

It actually fixed itself. Disconnected battery and waited about an hour and code went away. Had a friend with Techstream scan it and it was the C1763 code. AHC fluid was in metal can from Toyota. Current fluid level is slightly under max when height is set to neutral. Refilled reservoir after draining but before bleeding. 68K miles.
Great! It sounds like you did all of the right things. Glad it worked out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom