Aftermarket Steering Wheels for Airbag 80s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Camry wheel same year allegedly fits too. You can find them for around $50 w/o air bag on Ebay. This was my orginal plan but ended up going with @MScruiser (I think) leather rewrap kit.

Yup. I’m still selling the kits too.

I've had good experiences with the Loncky steering wheel rewrap kits on Amazon. Much less than having it professionally done and looks pretty good. Pictures similar to this thread:

Toyota Camry wheel same year allegedly fits too. You can find them for around $50 w/o air bag on Ebay. This was my orginal plan but ended up going with @MScruiser (I think) leather rewrap kit.

I've got one sitting in the back of my Cruiser from a '95 (I believe) ES300. Airbag and all for $40 from the local junkyard. Appears to be a direct fit with a slightly smaller diameter. Just a matter of getting a few minutes to swap it over.

1 vote for Craft Customs. They bulked up my wheel with more padding and new leather.

@diamondfj Can you link me to Craft Customs? I would really like to recover my steering wheel and add some padding while doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom