Aftermarket cup holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
This might sound silly to some, but I have 3 kids in the second row, who happen to love their drinks and are always upset for the lack of cup holders. The two flimsy, out of reach cup holders at the bottom of the center console are not really usable, especially with the center row occupied.
In the past I have used these cheap hanging cup holders. they were surprisingly useful, inexpensive to buy, looked terrible and lasted only a couple of months. Before I commit to buying another set of these utilitarian eyesores, I thought I would check with the collective wisdom here for better alternatives.
Anyone's got any better ideas?

1601417273467.png

Keep to sippy cups and use a lanyard to put around their neck.

/end

This might sound silly to some, but I have 3 kids in the second row, who happen to love their drinks and are always upset for the lack of cup holders. The two flimsy, out of reach cup holders at the bottom of the center console are not really usable, especially with the center row occupied.
In the past I have used these cheap hanging cup holders. they were surprisingly useful, inexpensive to buy, looked terrible and lasted only a couple of months. Before I commit to buying another set of these utilitarian eyesores, I thought I would check with the collective wisdom here for better alternatives.
Anyone's got any better ideas?

View attachment 2450408
I'm pretty sure @BenCC had an option to mount cup holders on the back of the center console? Or RAM mount cup holders or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom