after market headlamps - halo - halogen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let us know what you find out TL420, also is this just the housing or does it include a set of bulbs?

It says there is a "50 set Min. Order", so I'm guessing that means you'd have to buy at least 50 sets at one time and not just 1 pair..? Not sure how I would feel about that but I would be interested in the black halos to experiment with.

It says there is a "50 set Min. Order", so I'm guessing that means you'd have to buy at least 50 sets at one time and not just 1 pair..? Not sure how I would feel about that but I would be interested in the black halos to experiment with.

yeah this is a wholesale site. ebay sellers also buy from here. im gna try to do a smaller order with them and see if its any possibility. i like the oem headlamps, but i want a few extra sets on stand by for my truck.

and i believe @ranma21 has the ones that look like the updated oem, which i like too, but theres no way im not gna try my hardest for some halo's. any chance you have the projector halo head lamps @ranma21? or the supplier also have those and maybe we can do another group buy for those?

maybe this site could have an online shop with certified member/vender direct order. would make the classified section easier to decipher through also? i can help if needed. just a thought.

Another set:

http://www.topgearautosport.com/par..._Dual_Halo_Projector_Headlights_with_LED.html

Why not go with LED? Less power consumption, will last forever and you can use the high/low flash. I've heard on this forum that high/low flash does not always work will with halogen lamps.

def will change all the front bulbs to nicer similar wattage ones to the oem headlamps when one goes out. im looking for 2-3 other headlamp sets for off roading and customizing. will have extra tail lights for off roading also, but theres a ton of those available.

im looking for these if anyone knows of sets cheaper or has a pair they want to let go of:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE...REAR-LIGHT-ASSEMBLY-TYPE-LX470/708694964.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom