Events/Trails Adventure Summit Uwharrie - October 2 to 4, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to let you know we are putting on an event called the Adventure Summit at Uwharrie on October 2nd to 4th. This is basically an off road themed festival that will welcome all makes and models. We will have a vendor row, food trucks, beer trucks, live music each night, camping, classes, competitions, trail rides, bike rides, hikes, kayaking, running events, and lots more. We have reserved the local off road areas with OEX will be running trail rides in there as well. There will also be tons of giveaways. BGF Is the title sponsor and will be giving away two sets of tires up to 37 inches. As you complete competitions, classes, trail rides, you will be given raffle tickets and you can pick which bucket to put your raffle tickets in. Camping will be first come first serve. If you would like to park together, please arrive together and we will do our best to accommodate. The camping spots will be socially distanced sized. ;<)

I am part of the team putting this on. We have been thinking about and planning this for years. We wanted something different where everyone is included no matter what vehicle they drive or what activities they like or what skill level they had.

Registration is open. www.overlanderproject.com

I hope you all will join us. We also have volunteer opportunities. And I have a discount code for the club that I can provide via DM.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Added a FAQ and tentative daily schedule. The daily schedule will be updated as we learn more. Tickets are starting to sell. Going to be fun.

Sponsorship and vendor row info coming out today! BFG is title sponsor and giving away 2 sets of 5 tires up to 37 inches. Everyone with a raffle ticket will have a chance to win!

Thank you.

70 people so far. Would like to see the club out there! Going to be fun!

0794F3A3-946B-4A87-84B1-834B1809963E.jpeg
A5EB21B9-3B62-4864-BC0C-852FDA80F151.jpeg
197A81BE-4A8B-44AE-B77F-B7609CEE1789.jpeg
BFA89D0B-CF01-475D-BCBC-979307C0B4E1.jpeg

He actually wheeled the 200 this time.
Even got a little trail damage.
We did Falls Dam, Wolf Den, and Slab Pile.
Walked up and over everything fine except a few higher rocks that got the (not) sliders.
Real sliders are already on the way, though.

And, guess who won the tires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom