Adventure Summit Uwharrie - October 2 to 4, 2020 - Troy, NC - Home of famous Uwharrie Off Road Trail system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mud members

We will be hosting the first ever Adventure Summit Uwharrie on October 2 to 4 in Troy, NC, home of the Uwharrie trail system.

3 days of fun
Camping, 4wheeling for all levels of vehicles and experience, mountain biking, fishing, vendor row, social hours, kayaking, trail running, classes, live music, food and beverage trucks, activities for all ages and much more. All vehicles and everyone welcome. The Adventure Summit is celebration of all things outdoors!

Registration is now open at www.overlanderproject.com

Also, sponsorship opportunities available. Please send me a private message. BFG signed up as the title sponsor and will be giving away 2 sets of 5 tires each up to 37 inches.

Hope to see all the Land Cruisers at this event.

Thank you for checking us out!

tank top.JPG

Last edited:
Woohoo - BFG signed up as the Title Sponsor! They are giving away 2 sets of 5 tires up to 37 inches in our raffle.

Last edited:
Looks like fun!

So I checked out the website- There’s a bazillion ticketing options- (too many)

How much is it to camp and weekend pass?

Looks like fun!

So I checked out the website- There’s a bazillion ticketing options- (too many)

How much is it to camp and weekend pass?
Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. I will discuss with the team and make adjustments.

The camping pass and premium camping pass include entry wristbands for all 3 days.

You could do the camping pass - Events | Overlanderproject

Or the premium camping pass - best value because of everything included - Events | Overlanderproject

Send me a private message and I will send you the discount code.

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. I will discuss with the team and make adjustments.

The camping pass and premium camping pass include entry wristbands for all 3 days.

You could do the camping pass - Events | Overlanderproject

Or the premium camping pass - best value because of everything included - Events | Overlanderproject

Send me a private message and I will send you the discount code.

Can I PM you to get the discount code? I would really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom