Added a 200 to the herd! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
After finding out that our 1999 100 series with 254,000 miles was gonna need a new steering rack and some more work, I decided to look for a 200 series. Using knowledge that Dbenke had gained while searching for Scott Johnson’s 200, we found a nice one in Scranton, SC only about 45 minutes away. It is a blizzard pearl 2013 with black and gray interior. It has about 137,000 miles on it. I had John at 4 Mile Auto check it out for me and behinds some slightly pulsating brakes everything looks good on it. It has 285/60r18 BFG KO2s on it. This is going to be a daily driver for my wife and probably won’t get much of a build, but I did get a couple extra key fobs from replacemyremote.com and cases from yotaMD. I also got a Yakima Timberline rack for the kayak. I ordered an ultra gauge for it also. Maybe I can figure out how to get it to read the auto tranny temp in case I use it to tow the 4Runner to GSMTR.
E9AB115A-6487-498B-9B11-FE1B3F0A5468.jpeg
3D85E25E-876A-4DDC-853F-739F43B1402D.jpeg

Glad I could help, although, I'm not sure how much. Congrats, looks good.

After finding out that our 1999 100 series with 254,000 miles was gonna need a new steering rack and some more work, I decided to look for a 200 series. Using knowledge that Dbenke had gained while searching for Scott Johnson’s 200, we found a nice one in Scranton, SC only about 45 minutes away. It is a blizzard pearl 2013 with black and gray interior. It has about 137,000 miles on it. I had John at 4 Mile Auto check it out for me and behinds some slightly pulsating brakes everything looks good on it. It has 285/60r18 BFG KO2s on it. This is going to be a daily driver for my wife and probably won’t get much of a build, but I did get a couple extra key fobs from replacemyremote.com and cases from yotaMD. I also got a Yakima Timberline rack for the kayak. I ordered an ultra gauge for it also. Maybe I can figure out how to get it to read the auto tranny temp in case I use it to tow the 4Runner to GSMTR.
Very cool addition, Scott! I am sooooo jealous.

I dig it!

Sweet ride! You are definitely going to love it!! I got the case from yota md also. It's really nice. I need to get another key fob to. I only got one with the truck. What did you have to do to get it programmed to the truck?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom