ACC Rear Door Tire Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is
After the muffler and after the hump the pipe takes to clear the rear axle. This is the most common place to cut it as its facing down and blowing exhaust toward the ground. Most states require that any exhaust exit after the rear most axle of the vehicle to be legal. But you would need to verify that for your own location.
Super helpful, thank you! Tire mount + rear bumper chop seems like a pretty solid alternative to heavy bumper + swing outs.

Nicely done video! I am over a year now on my Becky and its seen some action. Its been great!
Any noise from the Becky? That's one thing I really like about my lifted GX is that, under 99.9% of on and off road conditions, it's completely free of any squeaks and rattles! I've owned dozens and dozens of vehicles, and this one is an order of magnitude quieter than any other one I've had. I've actually got a Becky, but I've never installed it, because I haven't been convinced it wouldn't rattle.

What's been your experience? Thanks.

Any noise from the Becky? That's one thing I really like about my lifted GX is that, under 99.9% of on and off road conditions, it's completely free of any squeaks and rattles! I've owned dozens and dozens of vehicles, and this one is an order of magnitude quieter than any other one I've had. I've actually got a Becky, but I've never installed it, because I haven't been convinced it wouldn't rattle.

What's been your experience? Thanks.
I have zero rattles from it. It's on tight and secure and the ramp is properly set. I am very pleased with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom