AC amplifier 22-pin wiring harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have narrowed down my ac/heater intermittent malfunction to a wring pin that attaches to the ac amplifier behind the dash. By unplugging and plugging it, I can get the ac/heater to work for a while before it goes out again. When that happens, I will get the check the connection of the AC" message.
Does anyone know where I can find this pin?
I am sorry that I may not be using the right vocabulary to describe the part. I have attached two pictures.
Thanks.

20200118_155106.jpg

20200118_155111.jpg

That one comes apart easy.
But the repair wires are outrageously expensive. I think that's the a47 plug, about 10 dollars to buy a new female side. Don't break the tiny side tabs when you separate the halves.

That one comes apart easy.
But the repair wires are outrageously expensive. I think that's the a47 plug, about 10 dollars to buy a new female side. Don't break the tiny side tabs when you separate the halves.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can buy it? I thought about fixing it. Can that be done as well?

Any Toyota dealer. You probably need the wiring page? What year are you speaking about?

That is the a47, it's part number 90980-11927
The repair wire for same is
82998-12640
Take a part and find the fault before spending money.
Hopefully you only need one repair wire, or maybe it's just broke at the terminal.

That is the a47, it's part number 90980-11927
The repair wire for same is
82998-12640
Take a part and find the fault before spending money.
Hopefully you only need one repair wire, or maybe it's just broke at the terminal.
Thanks a bunch will do later I will check out the local Toyota dealer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom