About Eric Hagan-Please Read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric I am so sorry to hear this.
I am praying for you...

Me too brother. Someone please keep us posted on Eric!

Later,

Lots of prayers for E

damnit

Talked to him Tue AM for 45 Seconds. He sounded like the 95 lb pound version of himself.

Eric, I miss you. Hope you feel better really soon.

I really wish there was something I could do for you. Please let me know if we can help in any way. Do you have grass that needs mowing? Anything? Can I pay someone to look for ticks for you?

Fellas, I'm kicking off round 2 of the plate passin, It's all I know to do for now:
"You have sent $100.00 USD to dragr@charter.net. An email will be sent to the recipient."

Get well eric.

Eric, get well bud & take it easy!
We are thinking of you daily and mis seeing you on the trails!

Been gone all weekend, just received the most recent $200 in Paypals. Thanks once again guys. I'm gonna try to contact Eric today, hopefully he is doing well. Eric has told me that the money everyone has donated has been a really big help.

Im currently in Neuro-ICU at UAB in Bham, a long way from home and no visitors, gets pretty lonely. But they let me break my laptop out every now and again, shhh.
I have mold, that's right mold, growing in my CSF now. The shunt had to be removed until they can get me well (over 10 days, don't know exactly). After that i get another shunt.
thanks for everything you guys are doing, its keeping me above water during a very hard time. yall are the best!

Glad to hear from you. We're praying for you every day. Tell them to use a factory Toyota shunt next time instead of that aftermarket junk!

***Side note*** (probably too late now) if you had told them you were an alcoholic at check-in, hospitals will prescribe you beer. The one my wife worked at gave out Milwaukee's Best:hillbilly:

Keep us posted

:beer:

Good to hear from you Eric!
Hang in there....;)

Eric I am so glad you posted up.
It's good to hear from you. My family is praying for you and I can't wait to see you @ cruiser crawl!

Get Well!!

Tell em' to use some chicken wire and duct tape. It works for everything else so it should work for a shunt. Get well Brother. We're thinking about ya!

Later,

Great to hear from you Eric. Get well soon bro!

Lookin forward to sitting around the campfire, drinkin beers and bitchin about how you won ANOTHER big raffle prize AGAIN!

Try not to pinch too many nurses.

Get well soon Eric! I will keep you in my prayers!

Eric,
Don't know you, never met you, but if you own a Land Cruiser we share a common bond.
I just want you to know that I am praying for your speedy recovery.
Hang in there, rest up and get well.

Tim White
Prez,
Razorback Land Cruisers

Eric, anything change in the last few days-I hope you're getting better.

I have a T-Shirt for you from the Southeast 4Runner Jamboree.

Anything new on Eric? We are praying for you over here in MS. Get better, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom