A440F Bites the dust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, we spent a week in Moab including CM08. What a blast!

Unfortunately my 62's A440F failed to make the return trip any farther than Grand Junction.
done.jpg

:frown:man, that sucks chris.

see, that's why you shoulda taken the pig;)

Well...that sucks Chris. What are you gonna do?

Did a tranny line break or something?

Nope, just old age and 9 trails in 7 days in Moab. I guess the 75mph drive home was just too much for it.

:frown:man, that sucks chris.

see, that's why you shoulda taken the pig;)

Yeah, I probably should have Ige.

Instead I'm selling the Pig :frown:
to finance a H55F for the 62 :).

Wise choice on the H55F thats the swap I'm planning on when mine bites the dust
keep us all posted on the swap and good luck to you :beer:.

Nope, just old age and 9 trails in 7 days in Moab. I guess the 75mph drive home was just too much for it.

Yeah, I probably should have Ige.

Instead I'm selling the Pig :frown:
to finance a H55F for the 62 :).

Great trans that H55F. I ran one for 100K behind a V8. It's now in my friends 60. Great ratios, smooth shifting, there is nothing bad I could say about that trans.

I feel sorry for you but better on the way home than on the way there.

Do tell...

Sorry to hear about your tranny problems, but you will love the H55 behind the 3FE. You doing the swap your self? Ever since I finished the swap I have wondered why toyota didn't offer it as an option in the states. And now you can install a kill switch in place of the NSS.

You know what's funny Chris, I was going to PM you this week about getting some 62 owners together for a rodney flush party. Guess I was a little late.

nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Damn Ige, I just took the pig for a drive. I was totally cool with selling it to finance the future of the good old 62 but after driving it I'm having regrets. It's too cool of a pig. :frown:

You need another one to add to the infamous Ige's Sty don't you? :D

Wise choice on the H55F thats the swap I'm planning on when mine bites the dust
keep us all posted on the swap and good luck to you :beer:.

Great trans that H55F. I ran one for 100K behind a V8. It's now in my friends 60. Great ratios, smooth shifting, there is nothing bad I could say about that trans.

Sorry to hear about your tranny problems, but you will love the H55 behind the 3FE. You doing the swap your self? Ever since I finished the swap I have wondered why toyota didn't offer it as an option in the states. And now you can install a kill switch in place of the NSS.

Thanks guys, it sucks but the H55F will rock. Nice to hear good reviews. Aseif007 I'm not doing it myself, it's 5 hours away at Safari LTD which is a great shop specializing in Toyotas and 4x4's.

I'm leaving it to them, spendy but I don't own a garage for another couple months and need it done right asap.

You know what's funny Chris, I was going to PM you this week about getting some 62 owners together for a rodney flush party. Guess I was a little late.

Yeah Matt, a little late but I'd done it in the past. Probably an omen I should have paid more attention to when it was having trouble shifting.

Let me experience benefit other 62 owners to pay attention and while doing that check to make sure the idiot light is working. ;)

Damn Ige, I just took the pig for a drive. I was totally cool with selling it to finance the future of the good old 62 but after driving it I'm having regrets. It's too cool of a pig. :frown:

You need another one to add to the infamous Ige's Sty don't you? :D

i always need one...unfortunately, until i find a better paying career, ain't getting no more cruisers:frown:

don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom