A Hello from up North (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, my name is Jake! I'm from Monroe county, and I'm now living in the Upper Peninsula. I have a 1983 FJ60 that is currently being resurrected. I had the motor rebuilt, and now I'm helping a local car shop drop the engine back into its nest. The hope is that she'll be running under engine power before the snow flies, which will be very soon.

@dogfishlake asked that I post up here and introduce myself. I'll try posting a link to my build thread on the main FJ60 forum. Thanks guys!

IMG_4482.jpg

Glad you are with is. The Great Lakes group is getting pretty big.

Not sure what will happen over winter but we wil definitely do some things again next summer.

Hopefully we can do a northern lower or UP get together in 2019 too.

Sweet!

My son is up at tech now so maybe we can grab a beer or breakfast some time when i'm passing thru.
Welcome!
Heck yeah, buddy! Just let me know. I'll be coming downstate on and off next year as well, when my LC is running. I'll be sure to post something up and maybe we can get some guys together for a rally of sorts.

I was just in Marquette on Saturday to watch the 8 man football finals. Great town, but it's no Houghton. Go tech!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom