A CUTTING we will go!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I decided I didnt need as much fender as I had, so I cut them up (never fear purists, one was bondoed to hell) and trimmed the rear a bit more for I intend to eventually run 38's with out anymore lift.

here are some pics, enjoy.

2521569.jpg

2521538.jpg

2521527.jpg

Cool pictures, but Is that a :beer: on top of your hood???

Dan.

yes it is a beer, I enjoy a cold drink when I am working.

It's Squatters india pale ale (I usually drink Guinness or other dark beers) 6.0%. Good flavor and no unsightly aftertaste.

Nice ride man! What do you have lining the lower section of the door edges? Hard to tell from the pics, and I am curious.. Looks like soft top material?

no unsightly aftertaste.

that is the only reason i dont drink guinness. like liquid silk until the aftertaste.

What do you have lining the lower section of the door edges?  Hard to tell from the pics, and I am curious.. Looks like soft top material?

Looks like the door edging material I got from CCOT. Same stuff?

Never had that beer ! But hey; Who doesn't (even at work!!! ). Anyway, I think you should get that 40 a good flat spring over. It will give plenty of space with those cuts even to run the new 40" MTR's.

Dan.

Forgot to tell you that once i owned a FJ70. At the beginnig I did a 4" lift. Then I decided to go for a SOA but with flat springs and only gained 2 more inches. Plus the comfort and the axle travel.

Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom