A/c parts list cdn bj70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I’m wondering if it’s possible to retrofit factory a/c into a lhd cdn bj70

Anyone have a complete parts list? Is it even possible?

Thanks, just bought a new to me bj70

See attached. I did it based on this list that another member provided.

Attachments

• AC Parts List.pdf
    335.9 KB · Views: 210
See attached. I did it based on this list that another member provided.

That schematic from a 60 series? Or for a 70? Who’d you order the parts from. Appreciate the help

The schematic is to identify the parts but the list is all BJ70.

I ordered from Dave Steadman who is Japan4x4 on here but I am not sure he is still active.

If he's not, I would order from Partsouq (no affiliation) , it seems a "too good to be true" website but I can tell you we have many happy customers.from our club.

The schematic is to identify the parts but the list is all BJ70.

I ordered from Dave Steadman who is Japan4x4 on here but I am not sure he is still active.

If he's not, I would order from Partsouq (no affiliation) , it seems a "too good to be true" website but I can tell you we have many happy customers.from our club.

Smooth install with everything on that list? Was it complete or did you need to source anything else

Hey guys, came across this thread. I have a RHD from Japan and I'm having issues finding a condensor. I looked at your PDF, but I can't find anywhere with that part number. The one I have found on sites claiming a fit is 477-0154, but it does not look right to me.

Any help is appreciated. I tried PartSouq, but the condensor is not on there, that I can find.

Several years ago I got one from cruiserparts.net that they said would fit my '88 RHD BJ74.
After I modded the mounts I had pros make up custom plumbing.
I guess it did fit, but not right out of the box.

did you check amayama or jp-carparts?

Hey guys, came across this thread. I have a RHD from Japan and I'm having issues finding a condensor. I looked at your PDF, but I can't find anywhere with that part number. The one I have found on sites claiming a fit is 477-0154, but it does not look right to me.

Any help is appreciated. I tried PartSouq, but the condensor is not on there, that I can find.

I have a condensor in mint condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom