A/C does not turn off (2013 LC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On my 2013 Land Cruiser When I press the "OFF" button it still runs. Is there a relay I need to check? Could someone share fuse box diagram for 2013 Land Cruiser?

Another thing about the coolbox that most new owners don't know. When the outside temps drop below ~35 degrees the AC will automatically turn off which turns off the cool box. Warm air will be fed into the cool box. So don't use it when the outside temps are there or lower. (This is covered somewhere in the owners manual but most of us learn it the hard way.)

Another thing about the coolbox that most new owners don't know. When the outside temps drop below ~35 degrees the AC will automatically turn off which turns off the cool box. Warm air will be fed into the cool box. So don't use it when the outside temps are there or lower. (This is covered somewhere in the owners manual but most of us learn it the hard way.)
Thank you. This is info that's there in the manual but most don't know.

It's also printed on a label inside the coolbox right next to the power button. I do wish there was a light outside to let me know when the coolbox is on. I accidentally leave it on too often.

I wish it was smart enough to provide a controlled feed of outside cold air into the cool box when it’s under 35 outside...which would prevent the unfortunate, relative heating effect that happens in the CB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom