A big Thanks! to you guys. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
Im officially paid off. The mortgage on my business is now paid in full and that was accomplished in no small part by the members of RLC.

Casey, you deserve a huge shout out for all the numerous years I could count on a some minor/major work list up you wanted done that helped me get by for a few months.

Thanks again.

Bobby

Congrats Bobby!!

Hell ya Bobby! Congrats!

Great news, Bobby, congrats man.👍
Dave

@CruiserCoLittleRock what type of service does your shop provide?

hey MoJ, we offer just about evertything 4wd, from sales to service...I take care of about 100 local and semi local customers, lots of older Toyota models with 20 or so newer models thrown in, a few Jeeps and Broncos. We usually finish about 2 or 3 restorations a year and right now Im booked going on a year and half. Im actually building a semi Icon style rig for Scott Landers atm... I actually have to sell time slots to give the people that want my resto service a placeholder. We do smaller projects such as retrofits and conversions. I have several other local shops that i deal with to provide just about any service you could need 4wd. We partner with Landers Toyota, ARB, Mudd Connection, MidState Transmissions, Acey's Upholstery, the Sandman Powdercoating, APE exhaust shop and several other local shops.

let me know if i can help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom