97 LX450/LC Stuff in SoCal (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pm'd you.

There has been some interest on the crossmemeber so here are some more pics. If I wanted to clean up the dust some more and armor all it, this thing would look brand new except for two things:

• there is very slight surface rust where it was mounted to the frame. In fact if I scrubbed enough the rust would come off.
• there are rub marks where the tire was pressed against the cross member. ALL crossmembers have this and mine dont have ANY rust :flipoff2:
crossmember2.jpg
crossmember5.jpg
crossmember6.jpg

Any update on the hitch shipping cost? :flipoff2:

I am intrested with the tire carrier please qoute me shipping cost to 94015

GP

NLXTACY- I need the rear right hand side bumperette. Is this the same charcoal color as the one on my black / gray LX? I am local (South Bay, LA) so please let me know if you are willing to sell this part separately and how much. Please PM or email via mud.

How much do you want for that middle rear bumper step piece shipped to 27513? I may be needing a spare so I can drill a hole for my 7 pin trailer adapter.

Bump for a new week. All PMs have been replied to.

Just added the dash bezel for sale as well.

Looks as if the rust-free crossmember is gone... still go those tow hooks? Are they relatively rust free as well? My rustbucket could use some purdying up...
Thanks.

PM sent. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom