For Sale 97 LC with lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 97 LC that is very clean with 98,000 miles. Looking for $10,000 for this unit, I picked it up about 2 years ago thinking I was going to upgrade it with add-ons but just never got motivated. I put 5000 miles on it in last 2 years which is why I am thinking about putting it up for sale. It’s a waste to let it just sit.
So I putting it up for sale to see if there’s is any interest, the only things that are wrong is the driver door lock is not working with remote? Not sure about the rear window defroster working? Other than that everything works as it should.
It does have a aftermarket stereo, Eclipes 7” touch screen with Nav and Sirus/FM/AM/CD radio which was installed by Toyota, I also added clear corner lights in front, have originals to put back, added led lights for interior, doors,map light,dome. I had the front windows done with a light tint. All maintenance was done by Toyota, Have the window sticker and all the other original books that came with it. Even that little sticker on the front windshield that says only to be removed by owner is still there.
And yes it does have factory lockers, I will post photos soon. It is a green color with tan interior all in very good shape, no rust on this LC that I can see except for the tow hitch, which is surface rust. The LC is in Virginia area.
Eddy

PM sent. I am interested.

It looks like I don't get very many message limit which is full right now. I will be replying to the PMs I got and then clear out my box.

I will have pictures up today, I have a busy day today so I will get to it later this afternoon.
Thanks,
Eddy

Well where were you on Thursday when I made a commitment on a 97 in Baltimore that needs some work? I live in Springfield VA; flew to Austin TX and drove to Syracuse NY in the quest. Dang...! Interested though!
Brad

Last edited:
your mailbox is still full. I am very interested, please let me know, and send me some pics to toyota80cruiser at gmail dot com.

Brad: I was going to put this up for sale last week, had to think if I really wanted to put it up for sale. I am in Springfield Va also :)

kup99: I will be adding pictures to this site soon, just running around a lot to day.

on the full pm box just use edpoin at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Pm'ed have cash ready to buy.

Box is full please Call 208 899 3803

Interested in Chantilly

Still available? I am in Chantilly.

It is still available. And sending out pictures now to the rest that are interested.
Thanks,
Eddy

you can use edpoin at gmail dot com for email thanks

WOW that was quick. :)

CRAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom