'97 FZJ80... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nor_cal_cyclist

GOLD Star
Threads
Greetings -

Quick question about values and demand for FZJ80 parts. Unfortunately, my daughter totaled my '97 and I am faced with the decision to part it out for some spare cash (and to ensure the "right" people get the parts) or just let the insurance company cut the check and be done with it. Due to the roof damage (she rolled HARD @ 60mph), they have declared the vehicle "Non-repairable" and are pulling the VIN - so I'll essentially have the various parts to sell off.

Any idea on prices or if it's even worth it? The truck has/had:

Stock straight 6 w/100k miles and a TRD Blower installed by Toyota (only about 45k on the blower)
5 matching BFG AT's on the stock rims - tires have less than 5k on them
Rear bumper/tire carrier by Slee Off-Road
Rocker protection/sliders by Slee Off-Road
OME 4" lift w/J springs and required sway bar drops
Stock Toyota Axles w/locking diff
Rear sliding windows (both sides) intact
Only straight body panels are rear hatch
Stock running boards
Stock rear bumper parts
Stock front bumper
Stock springs

Parts located in CA

Thanx for any help I can get.

Bruce Lutz (currently mourning and Cruiser-less)

The offer is acceptable - close to what I would have sold it for. The unrepairable vehicle is being offered to me for $1600 - so I would think there is a little to be made off this.

A few pictures....

97Cruiser_Wrecked_09.jpg
97Cruiser_Wrecked_10.jpg
97Cruiser_Wrecked_06.jpg

you should easily get

600 for tires and rims
650 for slee rear bumper
300 for the ARB front bumper
250 for the springs
1000 for the engine

those are prices which will move that stuff very fast...........everyting else would be gravy. you should get lots for electrical bits-switches interior-etc.

even with aggressively cheap prices---you should get quite a bit of cash fast with pulling it apart and shipping effort.

Poor blown sage 40th...glad you gave up your life and saved a precious human life. I salute the fallen 80.

Where in Norcal? I would be interested in wheels/tires, supercharger, some interior bits and pieces and possibly the ARB bumper if you decide to sell them. LMK.

I'm starting to think more and more about purchasing the "carcass" and parting it out. Be good experience for my daughter (she got distracted, which caused the accident/roll over) to help with wrenching and boxing/shipping.

If I do this, the parts will be located in Redding, and I will only consider shipping small parts. Larger parts/pieces will need to be picked up.

Still interested Cruiserheads?

Bruce in Redding

wiper arms and mounting bolts how mucs? ship to 93222

Thanks in advance for sharing the parts...

Longshot: If the passenger side sun visor is in good enough shape I'll take it along with both front headlights and the chrome trim top of the lights and all mounting screws - Please pm price & cost of shipping to 95003 - ready to buy

If you got the time and place to pull the parts, you should easily double the buy-back cost...let us know when you decide to part it out...

Interested in the locked axles with wiring harness. Live close and can remove for you and pickup.

Taillight?

What is the condition of the rear driver side taillight? I would only need the assembly, not the bulbs. If good what would it be to ship to 87120?
Thanks and i'm glad everyone is ok.

How large is the largest item that you would consider shipping?

Interested in rear bumper

Please pm me if you part it or pull the bumper first I want it:cheers:

Rear bumper

Just noticed you do not want to ship I Just moved from that area and can
have someone pick it up. Just let me know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom