97 FZJ80 Collecters Edition Part Out in NC Good Prices! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome. I will need the three components since this will be an addition to my 80 (Alarm ECU [under driver's seat], T wiring harness and the glass breakage sensor). I think that is all of the parts. Thanks again.

Any update on the Alarm?

I could use all the carpeting front to rear. Shipped to 01834

thanks

Its in good shape except for one spot on the rearmost..I'll get it out and get pics.

do you still have the first and third row seat belts? if so, are they still in good condition?

i'm also looking for the upper rear passenger side ivory trim piece that covers the seam between the headliner and the door frame. looks like that piece may have not survived from the pics... :D

I do. I'll check.

steering colum cover

in black?? all plastic holes still in tack?

thanx

Desperately need an ABS sensor

Do you have the front driver side ABS sensor? If so please let me know if you would like to sell it and when I can get it from you. Mine went bad on my LX-450 and I need one for inspection. I am in Richmond, Va so it should not be too far of a drive.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi All,

16 PM's to check..will get started this afternoon. Just got back home from dropping off the rolling chassis in Fla.

The ride home was a bit rough, got sick as all getout... puking on the side of 95 at 2.00AM this AM. got home at 5, just got up to feed the dog.

If you are looking for a part you paid for, it most likely shipped on Thursday. if you have not yet paid for a part, please give me a day or so to get pics or ck condition etc..still feeling a bit rough.

How is the passengers side leather?

Do you still have all the side moulding? Is it salvageable?

Still have the vent cover behind the sliding windows? Does it still have the bolt and tab intact?

Still have the black chrome badges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom