97 FZJ80 70k miles locked! in MB $7995 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking that rig for sale at Farr Offroad in GA for $6900 with 150,000 is a MUCH better deal than this rig.

Jeremy

Did he tell you $6900?! it advertised as $9500.

I just finally talked with the guy and offered them $3500 as-is, and he said that he would write a check to the lady for $4500 first. He said he offered them that and she wanted $5500 atleast. I told him that you could buy good running locked well maintained rigs all day long for $5500-$6500 and that it would be in her best interest for him to convince her to take the $4500 and run. He said he would call her right now, so this guy will probably buy it for $4500, put a battery in it and a CHEAP chinese fuel pump and try to sell it for $9500. Future buyers beware!

Jeremy

No, I got it confused with another 97' locked for $6900. That's probably all it is worth though.

I'd only pay 6900 for it... but then, i buy cheap 80's

Belmont you don't want a truck that sat for 6 years and does not run currently. I would also bet the wiring is shot because rats and mice have got into it.

Did the truck at gene reed sell

I test Drove the 80 at Gene Reed. It was a nice Cruiser and seems that it was taken care of. It's Gene Reeds GM car. He would only go as low as $8,900. It didn't really need anything but the only thing that has been done to it were brakes in 08' and a err main seal. No indication that the front knuckle bearings have been repacked and hasn't had the HG replaced yet. If these things were done then I would strongly consider it but not at that price. I can get a locked 100 with less miles for $2K more.

What that dealer told you on that cruiser in mrytle is a old car dealer trick. I have been told that a couple of times and I always say well why did you not do that 6 or what ever months ago. The guy obviously does not care it will sit another 5 years.

Also that one at gene reed was used as a hunting truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom