For Sale 97 Anni Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to sell my 97 40th Anni cause I got another vehicle. It has about 314k highway miles on it. Brand new front and rear HD shocks. Brand new rear sway Bay links and bushings. Had the factory alarm but also remote start. Truck has some bubbling around windshield and rear window. It has the wear and tear you would expect. It is leaking from oilpump cover and I tried to fix but when bolts didn't come out I didn't mess with it anymore. I have new hexadecimal head bolts for it along with new gasket and new crank gasket. It is that light sand color with two tone leather. Has a new header but guy who put it on didn't do well and has an exhaust leak. Runs good and I still drove everyday. Wanting $5500 obo located in lexington ky

FB_IMG_1466305961227.jpg

20160506_174453.jpg

Last edited:
Ok well I replaced the oil pump gasket with upgraded hex head screws. Also put in brand new radiator and crank seal while doing it.

That's a good deal on a locked 40th in Antique Sage Pearl. Bump for you.

That's a good deal on a locked 40th in Antique Sage Pearl. Bump for you.

Apparently that 80 is needed here in the GA/SC area.....would also like to see more pics of interior and undercarriage/engine/rust spots!
How long have you owned? What is history of vehicle?

Updates? Pics? Still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom