SOLD 97 1fz-fe and transmission. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m getting ready to pull my motor and transmission. Motor is 1fz-fe out of 97 landcruiser. Transmission is out of the same vehicle. Currently have around 245k miles. Compression front to back is 170,165, 170, 175, 165, 170. Runs and drives great. Asking $1500 OBO. Located in Boise, ID. If nearby you can come see it run, shift, etc… or I can send you videos. Will be pulled soon however.

That's a great deal...I wish I had a place to store it.

I spoke to my brother about this as he has a 1997 also. He's possibly interested. Can you PM me your contact information so I can send it to him. He's on MUD but he's not active.

I’m getting ready to pull my motor and transmission. Motor is 1fz-fe out of 97 landcruiser. Transmission is out of the same vehicle. Currently have around 245k miles. Compression front to back is 170,165, 170, 175, 165, 170. Runs and drives great. Asking $1500 OBO. Located in Boise, ID. If nearby you can come see it run, shift, etc… or I can send you videos. Will be pulled soon however.
Hi, do you know if this can be swapped into a 1994 without major modifications? I recall a difference with the diagnostics.

Thank you,

Craig

Hi, do you know if this can be swapped into a 1994 without major modifications? I recall a difference with the diagnostics.

Thank you,

Craig
I just did some research and it sounds like it’s not a problem. Can you send me a video of the engine running?

Sent you a PM...my brother might be interested.
If you could send me some pics and videos, I'll get them to him.
He's on MUD, just not active.

Thanks,

Next in line :) if we can figure out shipping to CO. Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom