For Sale 96 LX450 166k miles (more pics added) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well here it is. I bought this lx last November from a guy in Oklahoma. I'd been on the lookout for one for awhile and this thing came up and I bought it. Now I'm really regretting buying a Lexus vs a land cruiser like I originally wanted. That's the reason this thing is listed for sale. If it sells I'll be on the lookout for a land cruiser again. This truck is completely rust free and mechanically is really tight and sound.

A list of things the previous owner did to the truck in the last year.
-rebuilt top end of the motor
-rebuilt the front axle
-rebuilt the steering up front
-brake pads and rotors
-PHH done
-all hoses in engine bay replaced
-2.5 Dobinson lift
-37" cooper stt pros on FN rims

Since I bought it in November I've done the following.
-new ARB front bumper
-seats from LCH front and middle rows (they are still at the upholstery shop but should be finished soon and will be installed before it sells)
-new gears for front seats
-new carpet from ACC

I took all the interior out, minus dash and headliner, and completely cleaned the body inside. Installed new carpet and cleaned up all the interior pieces while they were out.

The body is in ok shape. It's been repainted at one time. The gaskets on the fender flares need to be replaced. And there is some trail rash on the body molding also. I took the rear bumper off in preparation for a new rear bumper but that hasn't happened yet. I still have all the pieces for the stock bumper. The hood has some dents also.

Truck is located in NE Iowa. I haven't drove it this winter at all so hasn't seen any salt yet. Been sitting in a heated shop since I bought it.

I'll post more pics up this evening.

$12k

20190109_180315.jpg

It took putting it up for sale to realize how attracted I was to it. So kinda doubt it'll be for sale any time soon. Thanks for the interest tho. And good luck finding one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom