94 window switch form ebay - any thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No hands on with this item yet. I noticed it when the Chinese first started offering it in wide distribution by mail order. Later reports seem to indicate it's pretty much a drop in replacement for a number of Toyota models, as advertised. If you have the time, cleaning your present switch may yield results.

I ordered switch doctor switch.It worked at first but then drivers window wouldn’t go up .I could get it to go up if I kept trying it .I noticed if I let truck sit off and then tried it would go up.I was going to clean original but small springs popped out and I couldn’t figure out where they went so beware.I have read cleaning or replacing rums can fix and something about the motor.I need to research more.Please post if you figure this out.

Thanks for the replys, Have a few projects going already so Im going to order it and Ill report back.

I cleaned mine, had some corrosion on some of the connectors. However, I did by a new rear switch from China, and it fit and works great so far. The price is definitely right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom