'94 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tcbushwackers.org
A gent at work has a '94 standard pickup that runs and drives but the instument cluster, heater/AC, back-up lights don't work. all the fuses seam fine were else do we look for this problem?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I am am assuming that you checked ALL fuses that relate to those functions? Did you put a multimeter on your back up lights to see if there is voltage?

He told me he did, I haven't looked. I found it odd that eventhing in the cab doesn't work and it still runs.

circuit tester might help, I suspect most motor functinos are covered with the under-hood fuses tho....

definately going to need a circuit tester/ test light. You may not be getting power to the internal fuse box. There are usually 3 or 4 power leads that come through the firewall to the fuse box. If one of these leads is severed (probably right at the firewall) you will not get power to the fuse box, but it wouldn't neccesarily blow the fuses either. Can be tough to find, but I bet that's it.

Well the guy found a blown fuse. the manual he has doesn't say anything about the internal fuse block so he didn't look.

I personally look before I go to any damn book.

he is such a :princess:

( :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom