SOLD 94 1fz-fe long block fully rebuilt, Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks very meticulously done! 👍🏼

Looks very meticulously done! 👍🏼
Thanks Steve it’s a lot of work to get these 1fz’s done right with factory parts. Hopefully someone in need of a rebuilt motor will come along! If not it will get pushed into the corner and turned over weekly until I get another 80 with a blown up motor and will swap it in.

Heads on with ARP head studs, timing chain tensioner and cams installed.

942287BC-6A47-4E39-A449-06E91EC06257.jpeg

45A07B45-46A2-4DEB-BFA2-5B2CB5A9D289.jpeg

8345E25F-5A34-460A-8D62-03D8332C376E.jpeg

6255A6EA-C1EE-430F-BD38-3C835AE9C914.jpeg

72434ED1-0093-4782-8D55-0C3FAFB0AE29.jpeg

Missed what you’re asking for it. ((I have 1 maybe Two 95-97 long blocks.)

Upper pan installed 21 bolts and 2 nuts torqued to spec! Rear main seal installed also.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All sealed up and ready for a new home or a corner in the shop. Painted valve cover isn’t for this engine but gives some good contrast against the aluminum.

57A6C0B3-6352-4588-87B6-F847E86CFECA.jpeg

A34E497F-9B0E-41ED-A9C7-E5593DA574A5.jpeg

F8950D0B-4FA1-4A52-8E92-C2311CE8F67E.jpeg

Yah either the demand is not there at the moment or my price point is off? I knew it was a small market compared to some when I got into this so I was prepared to be sitting on these for a couple months. That is why I have not rebuilt the 97 I have. I do have a a complete head at the machine shop getting rebuilt that will be posted next month.

Yah either the demand is not there at the moment or my price point is off? I knew it was a small market compared to some when I got into this so I was prepared to be sitting on these for a couple months. That is why I have not rebuilt the 97 I have. I do have a a complete head at the machine shop getting rebuilt that will be posted next month.
As someone that will need to a new motor in the next couple years, I’ll say that I hope you continue to do this…I’m just not ready to purchase, yet.

I am turbo’d so I’ll reach out ahead of time

If it was me I would write a legible For Sale Listing with just the Specs and details and then put a link to your build thread as its very hard to work out what you are actually selling.

If it was me I would write a legible For Sale Listing with just the Specs and details and then put a link to your build thread as it’s very hard to work out what you are actually selling.
What’s not legible about the listing? There is no build thread, I’m selling a rebuilt motor what’s hard to decipher from the listing? I appreciate any positive input/feedback.

Hey guys getting ready to get my block back from the shop in a couple weeks hopefully. This is a 94 that had 230k on it head gasket failed at cylinder 6 like they all do it seems like. This posting is for a long block only. so valve cover to oil pans no accessories. Motor is getting hot tanked then machined for flatness. Bored 1.0mm over OEM pistons and rings will be installed. New OEM bearings on the rods and crank. The head will get cleaned and bead blasted. Three way valve grind and OEM valve guide seals installed. Head will be machined for flatness. Head will be assembled and valves adjusted by machinist. New timing chain and slipper/dampner. will paint the block then install OEM head gasket with ARP head studs. I usually paint the valve cover and lower oil pan black, but could put a different color on or leave original if someone wanted a certain color. Powder coating is an option also by a local shop. Motor is not ready yet so just putting this out there for when it’s ready. Shipping is available I have a crate I built to ship motors. Last one I shipped to San Diego are from Oregon was $500 each way. It’s built on a pallet so you would need a way to unload it. I would require a core deposit as I want your old motor if it’s available. So I can keep rebuilding these and putting them out for the MUD community. Pm me or ask questions here for full transparency. This is the 4th motor I have done and have one more on the stand now. I drive my first rebuild and have sold 2 trucks and one long block with rebuilds by Me. Hopefully I can turn this eventually into a part time gig.
Motors are $7000 with a $1000 refundable core. Pictures are from the tear down And last one from my last rebuild.

Item: 1996 FZ FE Engine - Rebuilt

Price : $7000 with a $1000 refundable Core

Description : Fully rebuilt using as many OEM parts and quality machine services as possoble. Assemblu in accordance with FSM.

Exclusions : Long Block Only - No Accessories

Details :
  1. Hot Tanked 1996 Engine Block
  2. Machined for flatness
  3. Bored 1.0mm over with OEM pistons and rings
  4. ...........

Item: 1996 FZ FE Engine - Rebuilt

Price : $7000 with a $1000 refundable Core

Description : Fully rebuilt using as many OEM parts and quality machine services as possoble. Assemblu in accordance with FSM.

Exclusions : Long Block Only - No Accessories

Details :
  1. Hot Tanked 1996 Engine Block
  2. Machined for flatness
  3. Bored 1.0mm over with OEM pistons and rings
  4. ...........
Send me your Venmo link I’ll shoot you some dollars for doing the listing for me! Thanks you sir!!! I get what you’re saying make the listing more clear. I’m a mechanic not a publicist. Thanks you sir and do you wanna buy this beast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom