93 landcruiser ECU pinout diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this is for a 93 land cruiser...

i cannot believe NO ONE has a printed diagram of our ECU pinout???

i'm trying to install a piggy back fuel controller to play with my a/f mixture during idle and cruise. i have a hks s-afr hoping i can use it with success to get better gas mileage :)

i've located the ECU, but i need to know where the:

air flow pressure signal (mass air flow sensor) wire
throttle position sensor wire
rpm signal
ecu ground wire

thanks for any help

i am talking about the COMPUTER TERMINALS like these

MKIV.COM

all these are easily found at source, so if the colour coding of the cable stays the same throught it's length, you could easily verify that it is indeed the same wire at the ECU by continuity check ?

this is for a 93 land cruiser...

i cannot believe NO ONE has a printed diagram of our ECU pinout???

i'm trying to install a piggy back fuel controller to play with my a/f mixture during idle and cruise. i have a hks s-afr hoping i can use it with success to get better gas mileage :)

i've located the ECU, but i need to know where the:

air flow pressure signal (mass air flow sensor) wire
throttle position sensor wire
rpm signal
ecu ground wire

thanks for any help

afaik, nobody has really tried to tune a 93 although there has been lots of talk about it.

the 93 does not have a maf it has a vaf. you should read this thread to learn more.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/151783-93-94-truck-vaf-maf-conversion-project.html

the factory electrical manual is what you need but i think even the fsm has most of that information you want if you hunt around.

bump...

i have to say i'm kind of disappointed and surprised that out of all the experienced landcruiser die hard fans, i can't get anyone that knows the PINs on the ecu...

i just need to know

ignition
the mass air flow signal wire
rpm
throttle position

i believe that's it...

anyway, hopefully someone who knows comes across this post..

thanks again

bump...

i have to say i'm kind of disappointed and surprised that out of all the experienced landcruiser die hard fans, i can't get anyone that knows the PINs on the ecu...

i just need to know

ignition
the mass air flow signal wire
rpm
throttle position

i believe that's it...

anyway, hopefully someone who knows comes across this post..

thanks again

these are heavy trucks, not sports cars. with the exception of the vaf/maf conversion and upgrade projects, no one has really had much impetus to start messing with the air flow, ecus and tuning, especially on the 93/94s since they have no obd2 or maf. supercharger experience has shown that the 93-94 vaf does not seem to be able to handle greater airflow which is why we were looking at retrofitting a maf. i am interested to see how you make out and the link i provided has a number of potentially helpful diagrams.

Isn't that info covered in FSM/EWD?

Can someone post a link for it? Ive seen 10 different pinouts and none of them match my 94.

Can anybody help with a 94 ecu plug diagram. I'm trying to identify which cable is the earth as both speedo and tho have stopped working. I have checked both senders and they are fine. Speedo stopped after I fiddles a little with cables near the ecu. TIA.

Can anybody help with a 94 ecu plug diagram. I'm trying to identify which cable is the earth as both speedo and tho have stopped working. I have checked both senders and they are fine. Speedo stopped after I fiddles a little with cables near the ecu. TIA.
Apologies... I meant speedo and tacho

Can you help me find a EWD for a jdm fzj80?

I would guess not. The member you tagged hasn't logged on since 2019

And I believe TIS is only applicable to North American market Toyota's

Have a search through the resources section in the forum menu. Lots of manuals and wiring diagrams there.

Have a search through the resources section in the forum menu. Lots of manuals and wiring diagrams there.

I don't know how to search for anything properly on this site

I don't know how to search for anything properly on this site

If you're using a smart phone, the three bars at top left beside the IH8MUD logo are the menu button.

Scroll down and find "RESOURCES"

search through and see if there's a manual for your model.
If there is, they can be downloaded.

If you're on a computer, RESOURCES will be on the menu bar at the top of the page where your username is. You may need to hit the white arrow to scroll the menu bar left to show RESOURCES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom