Parting Out '93 FZJ, green/gray, SF Bay Area, lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE: following parts are no longer avail :-

Spare wheel
Tool kit and jack
Front seats
Front DS seat belt set
Steering wheel
Steering box
Entire dash except speedo cluster
Front side mirrors
Shifter assembly and console above
AC compressor
DS visor
Roof rack
PS and DS tail lights

Correction:

AC compressor, PS tail light and roof rack still avail

Do you have the cover for the steering column that goes behind the steering wheel? should be a two piece (upper and lower) in black. goes where the wiper switchess etc. are located. Also what kind of shape is the steering wheel in? Thanks

UPDATE 10/21/15

What's left of my Cruiser has been sold to a guy here on MUD who lives in Dixon, CA. His name is Aaron and his MUD name is Finnyfam60.

There are many desirable parts still avail !

You can also contact Aaron via email aaron@thefinnegans.net

Thanks, jonathan

Do you have the cover for the steering column that goes behind the steering wheel? should be a two piece (upper and lower) in black. goes where the wiper switchess etc. are located. Also what kind of shape is the steering wheel in? Thanks

Both pieces are sold. Thanks !!

I have started the parting out process so pls fire away with your requests.

Items not avail after crash are : rear hatch (glass is good), front lights and bumper, AC dryer, oil cooler and AC condenser, read DS tail light assembly, rear bumper and hitch, both front fenders, front top corner turn signals.

Items that are not avail because they are spoken for already or I need them for my 'new' truck : wheels, transfer case, front axle, CDL switch, steering box, spare wheel, door handles and mirrors, DS visor, rear wiper arm, all wheel flares.

Truck is being parted out in Vacaville, CA. Heavy items can be picked up there, 'light' itms I can ship. PM me to be added to wish list, 'first come, first served' basis. Itmes might only get shipped two weeks after your request since I will only be in Vacaville every other weekend.

Interior is gray and very clean. First two rows of seats were re-covered 5 years ago/23K miles ago (Shane kit). DS seat works, PS seat is jammed in position after rear-end smash.

Engine had a full rebuild +- 23K ago, mid 2010. It will not be going cheap ! I have video of it running. Pls contact me for specific details. Engine harness and ECU plus all accesories included with engine.

Thanks, jonathan 415-720-5194c

PS Cannot upload pics for some reason, pics avail on request or you can view my 'crash thread' from 2 weeks ago in the 80's section.
Need a known good 1994 FZJ80 mass air flow meter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom