93 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you be willing to pull the exhaust if its in decent shape? I know its not "small," but it should be relatively easy to pull. I mainly need the cats, y-pipe, and 2 pipes right before the cats (that go to the manifolds). Let me know! Thanks.

I will see what i can get, I know the cats are gone, do you need the rest back or just from the motor and y-pipe?

I think for ease of shipping, the y-pipe and pipes before the cats. If they are in decent shape! :D Thanks so much!!!

Do you have the antenna up/down connector and pigtail? Or the rear defroster connector and pigtail? (I don't need the actual switches). Those two are both the curved switch type.

Also looking for rear heater connector and pigtail, as well as that for the hazard switch. Both rectangular.

Cheers,
JFS III

I'd like the telescopic antenna. I just need the telescopic part, but it's probably easier to just get the whole antenna + motor.

drivers sun visor (grey)
passenger front flare
front valance under grill (holds turn signals)

drivers tail light
tail light pigtails (all 3 both sides)
knob for reclining drivers seat

Im in Statesboro and can pick up the parts......

Last edited:
where are you located? what color is the interior? I might be interested in a driver's seat if it is grey leather

The interior is grey leather, but isnt in great shape.

I didn't mention this in my post above, but I will try and PM everyone with prices when I get back on Sunday once I know what was still there and how much I had to lay down for it.

I saw someone already requested the drivers sunvisor. I would like both drivers and passnegers sunvisors if it falls through and if he takes the drivers i would like just the passengers side if they are in good working condition. Mine are lazy and dont stay up well.

Shipped to 72701

Thanks, JOSH

Not sure but 93 are 1FZ-FE . ? I'm looking for the passenger side early model battery tray ..

price for the rear pass side tail light ?

frond driver side marker
trailer hitch
driver side third row belt

shipping to 04093

i need the master window switches/door lock button on the driver's side. not sure i am clear here, you know the 4 window switches-door lock button and window lock button on the door, the assembly comes off the door panel and unplugs......clear as mud? i also need that trim piece around the door handle. grey would be good.

well... I assume you are in Augusta?

Yes i was, had to go for a wedding that my wife was in so I pulled parts while they did their thing, good timing too, they are about ot send it too the crusher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom