Wanted 93-94 Dark Brown “Oak” Door Cards NE TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of decent/okay ones I assume are that era since they are cloth interior versions, they are probably missing some speaker covers and a couple of the hard plastic armrests/handles.

I have a set of decent/okay ones I assume are that era since they are cloth interior versions, they are probably missing some speaker covers and a couple of the hard plastic armrests/handles.
Thank you for the consideration, but mine are leather.

You aren't going to probably find a match. 94 brown interiors in the U.S. were cloth from the factory. Some had port or dealer installed leather, but it was rare. So take a rare brown interior and then add the rare dealer or port installed leather and you have very few opportunities to buy them. I'd go to an upholstery shop and look at having them redone. I actually have a set of them, but I don't think they are in superb condition.

You aren't going to probably find a match. 94 brown interiors in the U.S. were cloth from the factory. Some had port or dealer installed leather, but it was rare. So take a rare brown interior and then add the rare dealer or port installed leather and you have very few opportunities to buy them. I'd go to an upholstery shop and look at having them redone. I actually have a set of them, but I don't think they are in superb condition.
I never considered an upholstery shop being able to fix the door cards themselves. There are some areas where the vinyl is ripped, but the previous owners must’ve used claw hammers to pry the cards off or something equally violent. The backing is basically destroyed and the clips that lock into the door won’t stay secured.

Thank you for the info. I’ll keep searching and look into upholstery shops as well

I'll go out and look at the ones I have. They might be OK. The truck was stolen so it is sort of a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom