'93 4runner post SAS - FJ80 coils, CVs, panhard bracket, 4.88 diffs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.robinhood4x4.com
Post SAS - FJ80 coils, 4.88 diffs, 5.29 ARB front diff, ifs hubs, lots of stuff added

The usual stuff for sale after SAS, with more to come in the next couple weeks so check back later.

http://robinhood4x4.com/forsale.htm

FJ-80 Cruiser Coils. Stock rear coils from a landcruiser. These will lift the rear of a 90-95 4runner . Preference will go to local pickup near the SF bay area. Asking $60 plus shipping.
Cruiser%20springs.JPG

CVs sold.
IFS CV axles for 86-95 toyota trucks and 4runners. Two were rebuilt within the last 2 years. One was rebuilt last year with no miles on the new boots (it was my trail spare). All the boots are in excellent condition. Asking $30 each plus shipping.

Bracket sold.
Downey 3 inch panhard drop bracket. Only about a year old, I think I paid $50 from Downey. Asking $30 plus shipping. Price edited.

Stock differentials, 4.88 ratio. The front are IFS stock gears from my 93 4runner and they will fit any front IFS differential from 86-95. Asking $75 plus shipping.

The rear 3rd member is the factory 4.88 V6 third member and gears. It cannot be regeared with any aftermarket gears. Click here for more info on these gears and housing. The housing also has the port for the rear ABS sensor. The pinion seal leaks a little and will likely need to be replaced. 4crawler shows how to replace the seal and Marlin Crawler sells the seals for $6.26. Asking $250 plus shipping. Preference will go to local pickup near the SF bay area.
differentials.jpg

Last edited:
Another bump. Followed your builtup thread from the Miataforum. Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom