90 winch mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do any of you have a winch mount installed and which one is it? Do you like it? How did it mount? I have an aftermarket bumper and I’m not sure if any of the hidden mounts will fit because it looks like the bumper is already mounted to the frame caps where the winch mounts want to attach, but I can’t really tell

Idk which bumper I have or if a specific mount for that bumper is available because I can’t ID it

Bonus question, I lost my right front window bubble. Know where I can find one?

Thanks guys

Hi Philip,

Ive have the one on the link bellow, made by a chap in poland. Note that the Ebay price includes (Estimated) import Fees.

Easy enough to install, had to drill one hole on either side and trim the end of the chassis leg slighly but super solid is it goes through Chassis leg in double shear and uses the two bolts holding in the hooks. Ive used it in agner with a winch and would recomend, much better quality that the one my freind fitted at the same time.

Hi Philip,

Ive have the one on the link bellow, made by a chap in poland. Note that the Ebay price includes (Estimated) import Fees.

Easy enough to install, had to drill one hole on either side and trim the end of the chassis leg slighly but super solid is it goes through Chassis leg in double shear and uses the two bolts holding in the hooks. Ive used it in agner with a winch and would recomend, much better quality that the one my freind fitted at the same time.

Many thanks!

Hi Philip,

Some day if you think of it could I trouble you for pictures of where the winch mounts to the frame? I think it wants to use the same holes as my bumper but I can’t really tell.

Hi Philip,

Of course, picture not great as taken in the dark. There bolts that hold the brackets on each side are labled 1 2 and 3. Number 1 goes right through the chassis rail (I had to drill these but he said some already have them). 1 and 2 use the mouting where the tow hooks normally are.

Let me know if anything else is usefull, only recently fitted it so all fresh in my mind.

1.png

2.png

Hi Philip,

Of course, picture not great as taken in the dark. There bolts that hold the brackets on each side are labled 1 2 and 3. Number 1 goes right through the chassis rail (I had to drill these but he said some already have them). 1 and 2 use the mouting where the tow hooks normally are.

Let me know if anything else is usefull, only recently fitted it so all fresh in my mind.

View attachment 3330542

View attachment 3330543
Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom