90 series, help needed from 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra or UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rinho.org
Hello,
I'm installing a cruise control on my KDJ95, only clutch switch and CC switch assy are needed and ordered.
Unfortunatly the seller sent me the wrong switch assy, from a Camry, same shape but 3 wire instead of 2 (and 6 month later is a bit late to put a claim).

Could someone having one of the following Toy could take some measurement ?
First, the switch assy must have 2 wires only and then I need to know the ohm value for each action (On/off, cancel, Acc and Coast)
1627560702900.png

1627560728755.png

1627561378707.png

Only need to remove the right and left cover, 2 torx head screw and the horn/airbag unit can be put gently aside.
I understand it could be a bit scary to do because of the airbag being around... hopefully someone has the part laying around
First, the switch assy must have 2 wires only (the third black is the horn) and then I need to know the ohm value for each action (On/off, cancel, Acc and Coast)

With this information I'll be able to adapt the one I have. Thanks

I would honestly assume that the values are the same across the board. Toyota is using the same parts on all these vehicles.

Here you go. First pic is values from an 05 LC. 2nd pic is values from my 07 sienna 3 wire switch. Not sure where you got info showing the 3rd wire is the horn?
As mentioned, the values are the same.

Screenshot_20210729-061709.png

Screenshot_20210729-060723.png

Thank you Gnob!
Fast and efficient
Wich manual gives you these data ?
Same as you, I'm not surprised the value are the same but as the On/Off is on the 3rd wire, I was only taking care of not frying the ecu.

The Black wire is the horn, is not part of the CC but (at least on a 9 series) it's plugged on the same connector, so, that's why I spoke about it, just in case...

BTW, I did not measure the same value... I'll double check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom