90 pickup skin mount power mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. Love the site and community vibe! I’m hoping someone can either help me locate a set of mirrors for my 90 pickup or suggest an alternative mirror. My truck has chrome skin mount power mirrors (has the corner window) and I can’t locate any replacement.

I believe the original part numbers are:
87910-89144 (right)
87940-89142 (left)

If I can’t find another set does anyone know if there is a similar part off say a 4Runner from that period that parts are available?

Any help is appreciated!
Grant
60EC341C-B7D2-4FBE-A037-F2DD53FE6EFE.jpeg
6E4BDB03-90B7-438B-A403-879D14AA0DA3.jpeg

They appear to still be available from Toyota. They come up when I enter those numbers at Camelback Toyota.

They appear to still be available from Toyota. They come up when I enter those numbers at Camelback Toyota.

thank you again! I called them and they can order those mirrors but they are a slightly different part number and fit a 4Runner. I think I’m going to order them anyway and take my chances hoping they are the same.

darn these ended up being the wrong ones as well. They have sail mount or none power skin mount but not power skin mount like mine.

thanks for trying, much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom